Medical savings program designed to save you hundreds (and even thousands) of dollars
This single card can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars on ancillary health care services utilizing your NASE Care Card.
Dental Care – Careington International
- Save 20% - 60% on a wide variety of dental procedures
such as cleanings, fillings, root canals, dentures and orthodontics
- Access up to 78,000 participating dentists nationwide
- Unlimited access to care with no limits on the number
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the
plan and change providers at any time. Work in progress must be completed by
the provider who started the initial work.
- Payments are guaranteed according to a schedule of
services and are due at the time of service
Prescription Eyewear – EyeMed
- Save 20% - 40% on eyeglasses, lenses and other retail
- 15% discount on conventional lenses
- Over 40,000 eye care professionals nationwide
(LensCrafters®, Target Optical®, Participating Sears Optical®, Pearle Vision®
locations plus many independents)
- Choice of frames at provider locations
- 15% off retail price or 5% off promotional price, whichever is the greater discount on LASIK or PRK procedures
Chiropractic Care – WholeHealth Network
- Unlimited visits and no limits on access to care
- Over 14,000 chiropractors nationwide
- Save 10% - 30% on most treatments including
- Guaranteed access to the finest established chiropractic providers in your area
Alternative Medicine – AWHN
WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN) is one of the nation’s leading providers of integrative medicine. A national network of over 16,000 practitioners provides alternative medicine to millions of members across the country. The integration of alternative medicine into conventional Western medicine is quickly revolutionizing the landscape of the American healthcare system. Patients and providers are increasingly using alternative methods of care that do not rely on invasive procedures or long term use of pharmaceuticals.
- Savings of 10% - 30% on treatments and most other
- Unlimited access to care with no limits on the number
- AWHN has 33 different practitioner disciplines
available to focus on your whole health, including acupuncturists, massage
therapists, nutritional counselors and naturopaths as well as meditation and
relaxation technique practitioners
- AWHN takes great pride in the quality of its provider network and conducts a very careful and thorough screening process to ensure that participating practitioners meet our standards of practice
Vitamins – WholeHealth Network
- Save 25% on vitamins and nutritional supplements
Diabetic Care – Better Living Now
- Discounts on durable medical supplies, daily living
aides and nutritional supplements and disposable medical supplies.
- No complicated forms to fill out
- No inconvenient trips to the pharmacy
Hearing Discounts – HearPO
- Largest provider of audiology and hearing aid
services in the United States with 1,600 provider locations
- Save 30% on hearing exams and services
- Save an average of 25% off the price of hearing aids
- Discounts on repairs and batteries
- Comprehensive follow-up services at no charge for one year
Child and Elder Care Consultation and Referral – Work and Family Benefits
- Unlimited access to comprehensive telephone
consultation with expert counselors who do all the research for you to
identify solutions and provide a personalized referral packet for child care,
elder care and care for people with disabilities
- Significant online functionality for child and elder
care searches, college planning and financial aid tools, adoption resources,
searches for schools, health & fitness clubs, veterinarians and pet care
services and dependent care information materials
- Educational resources on a broad range of topics for children, families, elders and adults available online, by fax or telephone
Long Term Care – Health Synergies, Inc.
- Save 5% - 30% off the normal fees for services from
HSI network providers
- Receive substantial discounts at nearly 4,300
providers of long term care services
- Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, home health care, home health aides, hospice care, durable medical equipment and physical and occupational therapies
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE. THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLAN.*
This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at www.searchforaprovider.com. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers. You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
The program and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers. *Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of program.
This program is not available in all states, including Montana, Vermont and Washington.
Hospital savings are not available in California, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, Vermont, Washington and West Virginia.